Confirmation and Acceptance of the Subscription Terms
- When you turn on auto-renewal, your usage behavior will be deemed as you are agreeing the individual service and the various announcements made by VPN Master in the individual service.
- The ownership of all network services and intellectual property rights related to the Auto Renewal Service shall be owned by VPN Master in accordance with the law, and you are not automatically entitled to any or all of the aforementioned rights by using the Auto Renewal Service. In addition, VPN Master may modify any or all of the terms and conditions of this service agreement or make adjustments of auto-renewal service either legally or in accordance with the User Agreement. If you cannot accept VPN Master's adjustments to the User Agreement and this agreement, please terminate the relevant services provided to VPN Master, especially the use of Auto Renewal Service.
Auto Renewal Service
- The VPN Master Auto Renewal Service has monthly subscription, 3-month subscription, and 12-month subscriptions, and will continue to add new auto renewal services according to user needs. By using the Auto Renewal Service, you can get the following VPN Master services on a regular basis, including: VPN Master VIP servers;
- Unless otherwise notified by VPN Master, the validity period of the above VPN Master service is calculated as natural days.
- Service description
- 1. This service is for your demand of auto renewal, under the premise that you have turned on this service, you can avoid the loss of your service due to negligence or other reasons. You authorize VPN Master deduct the cost of the next billing cycle from the member's own recharge account, the third-party payment account bound to the member account, the bank card, and the communication account (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “account”) when your VPN Master membership is about to expire. The premise of the implementation is that you have bound your VPN Master account to the above account and can successfully deducted the payment from the above account.
- 2. Auto renewal refers to the deduction method that VPN Master will charge the cost of next billing cycle through the above account based on the premise of 4.1. You need to ensure that VPN Master can deduct the loan from the above account successfully. You are responsible for the failure of renewal due to insufficient deductible balance in the above account.
- 3. If there is any error in the deduction process, VPN Master and you shall cooperate closely to ascertain the reasons, and each shall bear the losses caused by its own fault; if the losses caused by the unequal ambiguity of the two parties, the two parties shall bear corresponding responsibilities according to the degree of fault; If both parties are jointly responsible, the two parties share the responsibility equally.
- 4. The services provided by VPN Master to you are limited to use on the VPN Master platform, and payments outside the VPN Master platform are not covered by this Agreement. All legal consequences arising therefrom are the responsibility of the perpetrator, and VPN Master will pursue the legal liability of the perpetrator.
Opening of Auto Renewal Service
- 1. If you turn on the service from iOS, you are deemed to have authorized VPN Master to deduct the next billing cycle service fee from your iTunes account balance when your VPN Master membership is about to expire. The billing cycle includes but not limited to monthly, quarterly, annual, etc.
- 2. For the selected payment channel, you are obliged to ensure that you regularly pay attention to and ensure that you have sufficient balance under the account of the payment method for the application of automatic renewal service. VPN Master reserves the right to suspend the service through the Auto Renewal Service if, due to the foregoing reasons (including but not limited to: insufficient balance and insufficient balance to satisfy the user's choice of multiple Auto Renewal Services), failed to meet the requirements of the Auto Renewal Service.
The Validity of Auto Renewal Service
- Unless otherwise specified by VPN Master, the automatic renewal service you receive will be valid for a long time.
- If you choose not to cancel, it will be deemed that you agree to VPN Master will make unscheduled debit attempts in accordance with this agreement. Once the debit is successful, VPN Master will open the auto renewal of the next billing cycle for you. If the VPN Master service price is adjusted at / before the auto renewal, the current effective price shall prevail.
- VPN Master would like to remind you that when you choose to use the auto renewal service and VPN Master will charge for the payment of your default payment method through auto renewal service, VPN Master will choose to subscribe to the VPN Master related payment service. Therefore, VPN Master will not refund the fees you paid in any way.
- Unsubscribe of Auto Renewal Service
- 1. You can choose to unsubscribe this service.
- 2. The cancellation process, that is, the step of close Auto Renewal Service:
- Click "Manage Current Subscription" or the auto renewal product that you turned on via your Apple ID, "Settings" → "iTunes Store and App Store" → "Apple ID" → "View Apple ID" → click "Subscribe" on the account settings page → Cancel VPN Master subscription.
- Tips: The cancellation of the auto renewal plan will not affect your current membership. And the membership will not be renewed after expireation.
- The order that you have entrusted the VPN Master Auto Renewal Debit before you choose to terminate the Service is still valid, and VPN Master will not refund the fees deducted based on this order.
Expiration Date and Termination of the Terms
- This Agreement shall become effective after you choose to accept or use the Service until terminated by termination of the Service/Revocation of Membership.